Vickiibabe✿标签


2011年6月26日星期日

FINISH MY EXAM=]

So long din update my blog edi, coz bz my final exam i need time to prepare my 5subjects...
At the time, my life kinda boring, Sleep--> eat---> study---> eat --->sleep *sure had bath la =]
yeah,finish my final exam at 22 june =]
I hapi for my holiday is starting but i worried my Low vision and AMR subj will FAIL~*tOuch WoOd*
because tissss EXAM arh!! i cnt sleep well , my brain keep turning my exam
MOST IMPROTANT IS =( my 1WEEK HONG KONG TRIP ...bcoz of tis 2 day exam, i miss it! sad case~
SO!! me must pass all my exam...!!
another sad case...after exam plan go sunway swimming or go genting oso fail~~~
Just go time square watch movie and i get my MR,BEAR=] love it
i like to *HUG* he ,every time every day...but it at KL =[ MISSSS UUU

NXT PLAN...3 july 2011 go genting with family 0(^..^)o

没有评论: